Meet the Creator
Granite State Creations was founded by myself, Sandi, in 2022. I found myself unwinding after work by creating jewelry! I absolutely loved how much fun it was to tap into my creative side. With a lot of encouragement from friends and family, I made the move to start selling my products, and I felt genuinely excited that someone could love my work as much as I do. I attended craft fairs all around New Hampshire and shortly after created a Facebook page. I'm so excited to offer my earrings to people outside of New Hampshire now with my website!
When I'm not creating jewelry for others to love, you can often find me outside exploring my home state, spoiling our furry kids, or reading. My husband and I love kayaking, camping, and enjoy spending time with family. He's been my biggest supporter from the very start of my journey and I couldn't be more thankful. We're a happily blended family with eight kids and two beautiful grand babies.
I have so many exciting new designs coming and cannot wait to show you all. Thank you so much for being here!
Frequently Asked Questions
How should I care for my earrings?
- Be sure to store your jewelry in a container in a cool, dry place out of the way of direct sunlight to avoid scratches and fading.
- Do not wear when applying hairspray, perfume, or aerosol deodorant.
- Do not wear when showering or going in the pool/water.
- Handle with care. These are handmade and are not indestructible.
- While polymer clay jewelry is strong, thinner parts (example: flowers, tails, wings, details that extend off the surface) can break if not handled with care.
- Rough handling may result in any part of the jewelry breaking, so always handle gently, with care.
- If dropped, bent or not treated gently, they could get damaged or break.
- To clean, gently wipe with a moist soft cloth. You can also rub in a small amount of coconut oil, let it sit for a minute and wipe it off with a soft cloth.
- Over time, brass pieces may oxidize. Rub vinegar or brasso to clean off any oxidization with a cloth. Do not use vinegar on charms or hardware as it can be corrosive to the finish. Use warm water with mild soap to clean the hardware. Be sure to dry completely and carefully.
- Be sure to polish necklace and bracelet clasps as they are not tarnish resistant.
Are my earrings waterproof?
Technically speaking, yes! However, they should not be worn in the shower or swimming.
Don't worry about the rain or snow though as polymer clay is quite durable. The color will not wash out!
What other materials do you use to make your earrings?
I use several types of clay including translucent clay and pearl clay along with a variety of mixed media. You might see mica powders, alcohol ink, metallic leaf sheets, paint, and more! They're all part of my design process and safe to wear.
You will find a variety of charms and accessories such as brass, cubic zirconia, and other faux stones.
All earring findings (hooks) are 304 stainless steel, tarnish resistant and hypoallergenic.
Clasps and chains of necklaces and bracelets are not tarnish resistant and requires polishing.
I have small shop and want to sell your products. How should I proceed?
Thank you so much for considering Granite State Creations as part of your retail inventory! Please fill out my contact page and I will promptly be in touch about wholesale information.
Do you ever have promotions or discounts?
Great question! The best way to be informed is to subscribe to our email list at the bottom of the page. You'll be the first to know not just when we have a sale, but also when new collections and products launch!
What's your refund policy?
We want you to be satisfied with your Granite State Creations products, read below for our policy on returns:
All earrings are non-returnable for reasons of hygiene and safety.
If your jewelry arrives damaged, you have 48 hours to contact us.
All items are handmade and may have slight variations. Do not be tempted to bend the jewelry to see how flexible it is! Keep in mind, polymer clay is strong, but not indestructible.
If damage occurs by the consumer, granite state creations will not be held responsible.
Most orders ship within 7 business days via usps. Once your order is prepared for shipment, you will receive an email with tracking information.
As soon as your package is shipped, I no longer have control over what happens to it. If your package is marked 'delivered' and you can't locate it, or it's lost in the mail, contact your local post office and file a claim.